Last updated: August 10th 2017
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.stmartin.ie website (the “Service”) operated by St Martin Apostolate (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may choose not to access the Service.
Purchases – Delivery Costs
Flat Rate delivery within Ireland!
€3.75 per purchase. For purchases over €50, delivery is FREE.
€4.25 per purchase. For purchases over £50.00, delivery is FREE.
First product €4.75. Subsequent items – per item €1.00
Please note – we currently charge a handling fee of €0.75 per purchase. We also reserve the right to add a handling fee (up to a maximum of €5.99) for unusually heavy items.
How quickly will I get my order?
We will dispatch your order as soon as possible on the day after your order is received and verified.
When your order has been dispatched, expected delivery times are as follows:
- Ireland: 5 working days
- UK: 10 working days
- EU: 10-15 working days
- USA and Canada (Airmail): 8-10 working days
If your order is out of stock, we will email you with an expected availability date. This date is based on information we receive from suppliers and publishers and is as up-to-date as possible.
To keep our delivery costs as low as possible and get your products to you as quickly as possible, we use both An Post mail, parcel post and private couriers.
For any enquires regarding online orders please email – email@example.com
If for whatever reason you are not happy with the products you receive from St. Martin Apostolate, please repackage the items and return to us at 42 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, D01 P5R7. It is your responsibility to ensure that the items are returned to us at this address and we cannot take any responsibility for the cost of postage or packaging.
Only when we have receive the items that you return, will we process your refund. Please ensure that you include your, original order number, postal address and name with your returned items.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned – newspapers or magazines cannot be returned.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Mass Cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Book with obvious signs of use
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. The timing of this refund is determined by the Credit Card Company and is outside our remit. We will endeavour to ensure your refund is dealt with in a timely fashion but cannot be held responsible for any delay in refund due to Banking delays.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 42 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Dublin 1, L, D01P5R7, Ireland.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 42 Parnell Square, Dublin 1, Dublin 1, L, D01P5R7, Ireland.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the original shipping & handling will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over €50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
We will refund all amounts excluding shipping and handling fees when we receive your returned products.
You can cancel your order within 24hrs without penalty. However, if your order has been processed, we reserve the right to charge you the standard handling fee. Other than this, we are happy to cancel any order within the initial 24hrs. After 24hrs, we will only cancel your order on receipt of our goods by return post.
We will deduct postage, packaging and handling for your order and the cost of return shipping is yours to bear. On receipt of the returned goods (verified and checked), we will cancel your order and process your refund.
All orders must be paid by Credit or Debit Card. We will accept orders from the valid holder of said Cards and as such, we accept orders from those of legally entitled age to hold a Card in their country of origin.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email, credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Purchases. These third parties include Elevon and Worldnet and they alone are responsible for the storage and processing of your payments – we do not hold any credit card details regarding your purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorised or illegal transaction is suspected.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating our offerings of products and services on the Service. The products or services available on our Service may be mispriced, described inaccurately, or unavailable, and we may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that: (i) the Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trade mark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of St Martin Apostolate and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the Ireland and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of St Martin Apostolate.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by St Martin Apostolate.
St Martin Apostolate has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that St Martin Apostolate shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall St Martin Apostolate, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
St Martin Apostolate its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
Terms & Conditions for St Martin Apostolate Prize Draw
These Terms and Conditions refer to pre-printed raffle draws held to raise funds St Martin Apostolate.
St Martin Apostolate is a registered All profits from the raffle go to St Martin Apostolate, registered under the Dominican Order Ireland CHY7209 and charity Regulator number 20015053.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
- This Prize Draw is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over. Any person who has entered the raffle and who is found to be under 18 years old will forfeit the prize. The Promoter/Charity reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
- The cost of each entry into the Draw is €7/ £5 per card (12 lines) or 70c /70p per line. Tickets can be purchased by returning Draw Card in the post with payment, over the telephone or online through our website.
- The date for each draw will be advertised and tickets will be sent out approx. 4 weeks before the draw takes place. Tickets we receive after the advertised date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
- The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the draw date and prizes awarded in order of selection.
- Prizes are listed on the website www.stmartin.ie/prize-draws and on the tickets themselves.
- Prizes are non-negotiable. The person named on the Draw Ticket ticket stub will be the only person entitled to the prize.
- Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw and all results will be posted or emailed to the entrants after the draw has taken place.
- The Charity reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Charity has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Charity shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Charity exercising such rights. The Charity shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 18, but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely at the Promoter’s discretion.
- If a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the Charity by the end of 3 months after the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
- The Charity reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part at the Charity’s sole discretion.
- Subject to paragraph 15, the Charity shall not be liable for:
- Draw tickets, entries, communications or prizes which are lost, stolen or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, or from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified.
- The Charity’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change.
- Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize ; or
- Any failure or delay beyond the Charity’s reasonable control.
- The Charity may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Details of any significant changes will be published on the Charity’s website, www.stmartin.ie, at least ten working days before any changes come into effect.
- The Charity’s decision in all matters relating to the Draw is final. The Charity operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on request from the Fundraising Office on 01 8745465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any queries about the Draw please contact the Fundraising Office on 01 8745465 or email@example.com.