Terms & Conditions for St Martin Apostolate Pilgrimages Prize Draw
These Terms and Conditions refer to pre-printed raffle draws held to raise funds for St Martin Apostolate.
St Martin Apostolate is a registered charity. All profits from the raffle go to St Martin Apostolate, registered under the Dominican Order Ireland CHY7209 and charity Regulator number 20015053.
1. By entering this Pilgrimage Draw, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Any entry and participation instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. Any entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will not be valid.
2. This Pilgrimage Draw is only open to individuals aged 18 years or over. Any person who has entered the raffle and who is found to be under 18 years old will forfeit the prize. The Promoter/Charity reserves the right to require proof of identity and age.
3. The cost of each entry into the Draw is €12/ £11 per card. Tickets can be purchased by returning Draw Card in the post with payment, over the telephone or online through our website.
4. The Draw is open to all residents of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
5. Employees of the Charity and their families are excluded from entering the prize draw.
6. The date for each draw will be advertised on the ticket and online. Tickets we receive after the advertised date will not be entered into the draw and monies will be treated as a donation.
7. The Charity may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Details of any significant changes will be published on the Charity’s website, www.stmartin.ie, at least ten working days before any changes come into effect.
8. The winning entries will be selected from all entries received by the draw date and prizes awarded in order of selection.
8.1 In each Draw, winners will be selected at random by St Martin’s certified Draw engine software.
9. Prizes are listed on the website www.stmartin.ie/prize-draws and on the tickets themselves.
10. Winners will be notified within 28 days of the draw and all results will be posted or emailed to the entrants after the draw has taken place.
11. The Charity reserves the right to reject your entry and/or award any prize to an alternative winner if the Charity has grounds to believe that you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions, acted fraudulently or illegally, or on other reasonable grounds and the Charity shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage arising from the Charity exercising such rights. The Charity shall return any amounts already paid by any entrant found to be under 18 but is not liable to return any amounts already paid by any other entrant, and any such refund the Promoter makes will be solely at the Promoter’s discretion.
12. If a prize cannot be delivered using the details provided to the Charity by the end of 3 months after the date of the draw, this prize will be forfeited.
13. The Charity reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Raffle in whole or in part at the Charity’s sole discretion.
14. The Charity shall not be liable for:
• Draw tickets, entries, communications, or prizes which are lost, stolen, or delayed in the post, damaged or illegible, or from which the prize winner or entrant cannot be identified.
• The Charity’s failure or inability to contact you and/or award any prize due to any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the contact details you have provided or your failure to update these if they change.
• Loss or damage incurred by you in connection with your participation in the Raffle or your use of any prize; or
• Any failure or delay beyond the Charity’s reasonable control.
15. The Charity may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Details of any significant changes will be published on the Charity’s website, www.stmartin.ie, at least ten working days before any changes come into effect.
16. The Charity’s decision in all matters relating to the Draw is final. The Charity operates a complaints and disputes procedure which is available on request from the Fundraising Office on 01 8745465 (00353 1 8745465 from outside Ireland) or email@example.com.
17. If you have any queries about the Draw, please contact the Fundraising Office on 01 8745465 (00353 1 8745465 from outside Ireland) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Winners will be notified directly by the Charity in writing via post.
2. A list of all winners’ names and county from the Pilgrimage Draw will appear on the Charity website.
3. There will be 5 winners and 5 prizes for each Pilgrimage Draw
4. Prizes are non-negotiable. The person named on the Draw Ticket will be the only person entitled to the prize.
4.1 No cash or other substitution may be made for prizes won.
1st Prize: Marian Pilgrimage for Two to The Holy Land 2024*
2nd Prize: Marian Pilgrimage for Two to Lourdes 2024*
3rd Prize: Weekend Break for Two at 4H Hotel in Ireland TBC
4th Prize: St. Martin Gold Medal & Pair of Silver St. Martin Cufflinks
5th Prize: €100 Online Gift Vouchers for St. Martin Online Shop
1. All bookings of Pilgrimages must be made directly through Marian Pilgrimages
1.1 Please contact Marian Pilgrimages directly on 00353 1 878 8159
1.2 For T&Cs on the Pilgrimages please see www.marian.ie
2. All flights for Pilgrimages will depart from Ireland.