Download Papal Blessing Request Form here.
Unfortunately, we no longer offer Papal Blessing and all requests must be made direct to the Vatican in Rome.
If you wish to request a Papal Blessing you can download the form at the link below. Follow the guidelines set out on this document and send to the Office of Papal Charities, Vatican City in any of the ways listed on the form.
Circumstances for which Papal Blessings are granted:
- Baptism, First Communion, Confirmation
- Priestly Ordination
- Religious Profession
- Secular Consecration
- Ordinations of Permanent Deacons
- Marriage Anniversaries (10,25,40,50,60 years) * Priestly Ordination, Religious Profession
- Birthdays (18,50,60,70,80,90,100)
- Catholic Individuals or families (with name, surname of the spouses united in a religious marriage)
*indicates the need for the nihil obstat or approval of ecclesiastical authority
Requests for papal blessings for other occasions will not be accepted.
You can visit the Office of Papal Charities online here