Encouragement & Facilitation
The Apostolate’s activities are based steadfastly around helping us fulfil our mission. We have a small team comprising clerics, staff and some volunteers, but there is more that we could do! We would be delighted to hear from from you if you are willing to give a few hours a week to help us in our important mission. We are always seeking Volunteers – click here to email us.
Activities that directly help Catholics to live out their faith through their daily lives.
Oratory – We provide a place of peace and calm for those seeking to pray, meditate or simply calm themselves during their busy day.
Shop – Providing a very wide range of religious goods, prayer cards, offerings, and other items, we facilitate those seeking to promote their faith.
Magazine – Our wonderful magazine will allow you to touch base with your spirituality, gain an insight to St. Martin’s works and catch up with your Faith.
Help with our Mission
All of the activities that help us raise funds, help us to achieve our overall Mission to spread the word of God, spread the word of St. Martin and support our missions. These activities include –
St. Martin Magazine
- Our monthly magazine has provided support, guidance, comfort and a good read to subscribers since 1952.
- A small corner of calm in our busy capital, where you are welcome to come and pray or simply reflect or join us for daily morning and evening mass.
- We have a large range of religious goods covering personal items and ideal gifts for special occasions. Whether you want to visit our shop on Parnell Square or buy with a few clicks of your mouse, the choice is yours
Our Shop in Parnell Square
Our Online Store
Mass & Prayer Intentions
Should you wish to have a mass offered for any of your intentions or needs, we will be happy to oblige and arrange it on your behalf.
- As you can imagine, funds are incredibly important in our work as it is the life-blood for our many activities. Your support allows us to fulfil our Mission, to Preach the Gospel, spread the Word of God, preach the word of St. Martin, educate our student Priests & support Charities.
So what can you do to help St. Martin Apostiolate achieve Our Mission?
- Organise a Golf Outing, Do a sponsored Run or Walk, Hold a Coffee Morning, Introduce our magazine to your Book Club, Organise a ‘Bucket List’ event (e.g. walk the Camino Trail, a Pilgrimage to Peru or climb Mt. Kilimanjaro).
Donate to St Martin
Donate to the Association of Student Priests
Bequests and Bequeaths
We have a team comprising clerics, staff and some volunteers, but there is more that we could do! So beyond buying religious goods for yourself or as a gift, subscribing to our magazine or making a donation, we are also very eager to hear from anyone willing to give a few hours a week to help us in our important mission.